We had some extra pumpkin pie filling, so I baked it as a simple custard. Michael came up with this idea for serving the pumpkin custard to the boys, and they really enjoyed it. It's also an easy way to turn pumpkin pie into a finger food for holiday parties.
Nutrition values will vary depending on the amount of pie filling you are using.
Pumpkin Pie Cookie Bites
- 9x9 inch square cake pan, greased
- #60 scoop (if you use gingersnaps)
- pumpkin pie filling
- graham crackers or ginger snaps
- whipped cream
- ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Mix the pumpkin pie filling and pour into the prepared 9x9 pan. Bake until the center is slightly wobbly and the edges are firm, about 50 to 60 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool on a rack. Chill in the refrigerator.
- To serve, break the large graham crackers into 4 pieces. Slice the pumpkin custard to fit the graham crackers and set the custard pieces on top. Add a dollop of whipped cream and sprinkle some cinnamon on top. If you want to use ginger snaps, use the #60 scoop to put some custard on top of the cookie, then dollop with the whipped cream and sprinkle with the cinnamon.
Tried this recipe?Share in the comments!
[...] mmmmm pumpkin pie cookie bits. [...]