This poinsettia cocktail was one of our favorites from the champagne cocktail sampling this weekend. It's light, fresh, easy to sip and rather festive looking with the bright red cranberry juice, and will make a perfect addition to a New Year's Eve cocktail list.
- champagne flute or wine glass
- ½ ounce orange liqueur (Grand Marnier, Cointreau, Triple Sec)
- 3 ounces cranberry juice (chilled)
- orange twist
- champagne (chilled)
- In the glass, combine the orange liqueur and the chilled cranberry juice. Add the orange juice twist, top with the champagne, and serve.
- ½ ounce orange juice, 3 ounces cranberry juice, orange twist, sparkling water or cider